A further Eamon for Jon Walker's PC Eamon has been found lurking in the internets. While PC-SIG supported Walker's ports of The Beginner's Cave, The Ice Cave, Assault on the Clone Master, and Quest for Trezore---and released Cronum's Castle and Lord of the Underland independently---it never released his port of Lair of the Minotaur. Walker's port of Lair was distributed by his "Wisconsin Software Systems"; why it wasn't picked up by PC-SIG is unknown.
David Kinder at www.ifarchive.org was generous enough to fix the compressed files---updating them for modern systems---and to host this port of Lair of the Minotaur on the site as well here. He has posted Cronum and Underland to the archive as well. Hence, the Walker PC Eamon library stands at:
- The Main Hall/ Beginner's Cave by Donald Brown (ported by Jon Walker)
- The Ice Cave by Jon Walker
- Assault on the Clone Master by Donald Brown (ported by Jon Walker)
- Quest for Trezore by Jim Jacobson (ported by Jon Walker)
- Cronum's Castle by Matt Ashcraft and Richard Tonsing
- Lord of the Underland by Justin Langseth
- Lair of the Minotaur by Donald Brown (ported by Jon Walker)
- Dungeon Designer
All of these files can be conveniently found at at the PC Eamon page. Many thanks to David Kinder for his help.
There will soon be some announcements concerning the Micro-Adventure Contest. If you haven't submitted something yet, we still welcome contributions, though the competition itself has closed.